Double V Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D

+4
Kai.
Mactivator
Nextmastermind
†Michael Valentine†
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Empty MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D

Post by †Michael Valentine† Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Listen up you two, while TVE has an awesome logo, Voodoo Gaming Company is still in need of a proper logo.

Remember, we need a logo for Voodoo Gaming Company, not a banner, ie...only text, and cool effects.

Please do it based on something Mastermind wants, I shalleth direct him here. And remember, don't half-arse it. >: } Make something good.
†Michael Valentine†
†Michael Valentine†
Administrator

https://doublevproductions.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Empty Re: MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D

Post by Nextmastermind Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 am

I want you guys to be creative with it. My only requirements are that you make it a reasonable size, and it says "Voodoo Gaming Company" so, um...Have fun. Very Happy
Nextmastermind
Nextmastermind
Administrator

Back to top Go down

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Empty Re: MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 am

Nextmastermind wrote:I want you guys to be creative with it. My only requirements are that you make it a reasonable size, and it says "Voodoo Gaming Company" so, um...Have fun. Very Happy

Suspect
I have a plan...
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 am

affraid

Failure...

I will try again soon.
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 am

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Voodoot

¤ ¤ ¤

What do you think?
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by †Michael Valentine† Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 am

@Mastermind
He forgot to mention, it's still in development, he just wants to know your thoughts.
†Michael Valentine†
†Michael Valentine†
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextmastermind Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 am

Looks nice so far.
Nextmastermind
Nextmastermind
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai. Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Make it a bit brighter. It's hard to read the writing imo.
Kai.
Kai.
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle fuzzy Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Cut back on the shadow or brighten the red a bit. Nextmastermind should also determine what the final background color will be.
uncle fuzzy
uncle fuzzy
VGC Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 pm

uncle fuzzy wrote:Cut back on the shadow or brighten the red a bit. Nextmastermind should also determine what the final background color will be.

I believe that Nextmastermind actually knows what a ".png" can do. Background color's aren't good for logo's. Then they cannot be reused.
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle fuzzy Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Mactivator wrote:
uncle fuzzy wrote:Cut back on the shadow or brighten the red a bit. Nextmastermind should also determine what the final background color will be.

I believe that Nextmastermind actually knows what a ".png" can do. Background color's aren't good for logo's. Then they cannot be reused.

Sarcasm is unnecessary. If he wants to place the logo on a black or dark gray background, your sample is too dark.
uncle fuzzy
uncle fuzzy
VGC Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextmastermind Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 pm

^ Agreed, just a wee bit lighter, please.
Nextmastermind
Nextmastermind
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zajadu Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm

uncle fuzzy wrote:
Mactivator wrote:

Sarcasm is unnecessary. If he wants to place the logo on a black or dark gray background, your sample is too dark.
Aye, but it's just a sample. And Mac is right, backgrounds suck for logos. It does need a bit of brightening up. And don't get your panties in a wad when somebody that knows what they're doing talks about it. If you really want to piss him off, fine, you make the logo. No? Then be nice about it.
Zajadu
Zajadu
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle fuzzy Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm

I made a simple statement and was sniped at for it. Nothing wadded here. The final choice of the end user about the background he will be putting the logo on/over will, to a certain degree, limit/control the colors that can be used in the design.
uncle fuzzy
uncle fuzzy
VGC Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by brian75 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Aren't we all off to a great start getting along.

Anyways background or no background there is way to much black and lighten up the red.

mastermind: i will begin a logo in the next day or so, so you can have more options. what is the size you would like? and I believe you want it to say Voodoo Gaming Company, correct?

brian75
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Ok, guys. I took out the shadow and replaced it with some other effects. Please note that it isn't quite finished and this is just a beta, but I'm posting it before I work too much on it because I don't want to start over. Again.

Anyways:

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Voodoo2
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle fuzzy Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Ooooooooh! Like that one. Very Happy

One thing (don't hurt me). The "Gaming Company" is a little hard to read where it crosses the background design. Without a complete rework, can you vary the color of one or the other enough to stand out a bit more?

Perhaps a thin black outline on the lettering?
uncle fuzzy
uncle fuzzy
VGC Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextmastermind Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

It looks nice, my only suggestion us that the is be a wee bit brighter.

@Brian - About the size of Mac's

EDIT - Zajadu, it is ok to get mad at people, but I suggest either sitting on your hands to prevent you from typing mean things or learning control. I am not mad at you. I am just stating that you should try to control your anger or there will be consequences, ok? Now, let's move on and forget this whole predicament ever happened.
Nextmastermind
Nextmastermind
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Nextmastermind wrote:It looks nice, my only suggestion us that the is be a wee bit brighter.

What is? And how's this:

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Voodoo2x
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle fuzzy Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 pm

The new black design helps the rest "pop".

I think he means a brighter red.
uncle fuzzy
uncle fuzzy
VGC Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

like this?

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Voodoo2q
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextmastermind Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am

Very nice, only can you add outlines around "Gaming Company"
Nextmastermind
Nextmastermind
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mactivator Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 am

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D Voodoo2t
Mactivator
Mactivator
Beggar
Beggar

Back to top Go down

Post by †Michael Valentine† Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 am

Hell yeah. Smile I think you got the ticket for the first logo there.
†Michael Valentine†
†Michael Valentine†
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by †Michael Valentine† Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 am

I think I have an interesting idea for a banner presuming you like Mac's logo.

MAC! ZAJ! GET IN HERE....NOOOOW!! >: D 88d26db40e78c174fda3eab3e398c24a7151bf78

Just an idea remember, I haven't added a "Double V Productions" thing yet. I think that might be the hardest thing for me to do. Heh heh, at least to get it even with the Logos.
†Michael Valentine†
†Michael Valentine†
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum